Friday, October 8, 2010

How to get rid of acnes - Bitter Ground Pineapple Honey Juice ~~~

It is a humid & hot weather.  I started to suffer from sore throat and my face suddenly pop out a few stubborn acnes. What a bad day for me !

It is a time for me to prepare my natural cure juice to chase "them" out from my poor face.

Here are the ingredient :
150g bitter gourd
1/6 pineapple (peel removed)
ice cubes
Honey
300cc water :

Method:
Wash bitter gourd and cut it into 4 pieces.
Add biiter gourd pieces in the fruit blender cup (including bitter gourd seeds)
Then ,add pineapple, ice cubes,honey and water.
Start high speed for 10sec.
The juice is ready to serve.

Prevention and effect:
It prevent mouth odor
Dry mouth
Sore Throat
Pigmentation such as black pigmentation,freckle and acne.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment